Sign up for the tutorials e-newsletter--it's free!
Every week, receive updates on new tutorials, helpful tips, and more!
No matter what type of a writer you are, you have to meet the future of publishing with eyes wide open. In this seminar, you'll get information on where the industry is headed in a time of digital revolution—and also learn ways for you to succeed and adapt no matter what the future holds.What you'll learn:
Who should view?
- Three potential "business models" for writers and authors to follow
- How to achieve greater visibility in your career
- How to be an attractive author for a publisher, editor, or agent
- Whether new online publishing options are a good option for you, when to use them, and how they can impact your success
- A good, working philosophy or approach for building readers and community over the course of your writing career
- Best resources to stay on top of changes, trends, and news that affects your future in the business
- Anyone trying to get published—from novelists to poets
- Established authors who are wondering how a digital future will change their careers
- Teachers and instructors of writing who want to know how industry changes will impact themselves and their students